Corrupt behaviour can present in many forms in the workplace.
Some examples of corrupt or criminal conduct which could be serious misconduct include:
• abuse of public office;
• bribery, including bribery in relation to an election;
• deliberately releasing confidential information;
• obtaining or offering a secret commission;
• fraud or stealing;
• perverting the course of justice;
• an offence relating to an electoral donation;
• loss of revenue of the State by Tax evasion; and
• falsification of records.
Anyone can report suspected serious misconduct in the WA public sector to the CCC. If you have witnessed, seen or heard something you suspect is not right, make an anonymous report online now.