Report corruption now

The Commission works to improve the integrity of the Western Australian public sector and assist public sector agencies to minimise and manage serious misconduct.

Anyone can report suspected corruption by Western Australian public officers.

Corruption can be reported online at any time. Or make a confidential allegation between 9.00am and 4.00pm Monday to Friday in person or by calling 1800 803 186.