Fact sheet 3 - Reporting serious misconduct

The Corruption and Crime Commission deals with allegations concerning serious misconduct by public officers in Western Australia.

Anyone can report serious misconduct or corrupt behaviour to the Corruption and Crime Commission.

For more information about what is serious misconduct, how to make a report and the process, please read the below fact sheet.