The Corruption and Crime Commission exists within the Public Sector to give the Western Australian community confidence that public officers act with integrity and in the public interest.
This Service Charter describes the Commission's commitment to service and outlines the standards of service you can expect.
The CCC will:
• Act with the utmost integrity and treating people with impartiality and fairness.
• Provide clear advice and information to people who engage with the CCC.
• Provide an initial acknowledgement to a notification made by any person or organisation within 3 working days.
• Provide an update on the status or seek additional information regarding a notification within 30 days and if required again within 60 days.
• Inform any person notifying the CCC, when the CCC decides not to investigate a matter further.
• Inform any organisation notifying the CCC, when the CCC decides not to investigate a matter or refers it for an appropriate authority to investigate.
• Provide a response to general queries or feedback about the CCC within 10 working days.
The Commission welcomes feedback as a means to evaluate and improve our service standards.
Download a copy of the CCC Service Charter below.